Aylish Alexander Solicitors specialise in all aspects of United Kingdom immigration and nationality law and procedure. We can advise and act for you in all of your immigration and nationality needs including:
- Coming to the UK for business
- Obtaining leave to come and work in the UK
- Extending your leave to enter/remain in the UK
- Having your spouse and/or child(ren) join you in the UK
- Coming to study in the UK
- Resisting removal or deportation from the UK
- Claiming compensation for unlawful detention
- Getting released on bail
- Making initial or fresh asylum/human rights claims
- Becoming a British citizen
We have a wealth of experience in this area of law and will provide you with first class advice and representation, no matter what your requirements. If you are abroad and wish to come to the United Kingdom to visit, study, join a partner, start a business, or for any other reason, simply fill out the Enquiry Questionnaire and we will respond to you by email within 48 hours, or alternatively skype us, and we will advise you of how we can help, the procedures involved and the price of our services.
We can also help if you are facing deportation or removal from the United Kingdom because you have been convicted of a crime or for any other reason - and if you are detained we can assist to secure your release and to claim compensation if your detention has been unlawful in whole or in part.
Lastly, if you believe that you qualify for registration or naturalisation as a British citizen we can assist you to make the necessary application and to challenge negative decisions.
We charge a one off initial consultation fee of £70.00 for up to 30 minutes consultation or an email advice. To arrange a consultation please click here.